- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Management and control of all Service Transition activities
- Service Transition related activities around communications, commitment and organizational change
- Organizing Service Transition
- Control and coordination of Service Transition technology related activities
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
- Examination Format : Multiple Choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Number of Questions : 8
- Pass Score : 28/40 or 70%
- Delivery : Online or Paper Based Examination through an Accredited Training Organization
- Exam Duration : Maximum ninety minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of one hundred and twenty minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary).
- Open/Closed Book : Closed Book